Except as required by law, PeCon GmbH will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information transmitted to us by the user.
Where visitors choose to provide us with a name, e-mail address, address or other information, PeCon GmbH keeps all such response confidential, following these principles.
- PeCon GmbH will use your information solely for the purpose for which it was provided, given your allowance.
- If you submit an email inquiry to this site, any personal information you might submit at the same time will only be used by PeCon GmbH employees or its affiliates who need to have access to it in order to respond to your inquiry.
- We will only use and disclose your information in accordance with your permission.
- We do not give your personally identifiable information to advertisers.
- We will not sell or rent your private information to third parties.
- PeCon GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
However, even though PeCon GmbH has implemented methods designed to ensure the protection of your personal information that are considered to be effective, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, used unlawfully or modified in a fraudulent manner since no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely confidential. Consequently, we bear no liability for the use that may be made of the information by you or any third party.
Any feedback you provide at this website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and PeCon GmbH will have no obligation to protect such information and may use such information in any way it chooses.
If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding PeCon GmbH’s privacy statement or practices, please contact PeCon GmbH.