- Three variants of these Heated Plates are currently available, depending on the cell culture vessel used:
- Heated Plate XS 2000 for 35 mm Petri dishes
- Heated Plate XS 2000 for 60 mm Petri dishes
- Heated Plate XS 2000 for object slides
- The plates and the incubator are heated separately and are equipped with a Pt100 sensor.
- Especially designed for the use in Piezo Z setups: Fits in a cut-out of 128 x 86 mm (multiwell plate) and weights approx. 126 g
- An adapter for multiwell plate size is necessary, as the heating plates have multiwell plate dimensions. For K-frames, e.g. the Universal Mounting Frame KM, for M-frames, e.g. the Universal Mounting Frame MX.
- In the Heated Plates the cell culture vessel is laterally fixed by a clamping spring and can also be fixed in the Z-direction from above by spring clips.
- For electrical power supply and the control of the temperature inside the incubation chamber, the TempController 2000-2 or the TempModule S has to be used.
|Material||aluminium, black anodized|
|DC operating voltage||24 V protective low voltage|
|Power consumption||max. 0.63 A|
|Control range||from 0.5°C above ambient temperature up to 60°C absolut|
|Specimen Clamping range||Ø 52-57 mm|
|Observation area||Ø 46 mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||127.5 x 85.5 x 5.9 mm (20.8 mm with spring clips)|
|Weight Heated Plate||126 g|