- Designed for the stabilization of in vitro conditions for cell- and tissue cultures during microscopic examination
- Especially designed for the use in Piezo stages: Fits in a cut-out of 128 x 86 mm (multiwell plate) and weights approx. 270 g
- Three exchangeable Heated Plates are currently available, depending on the cell culture vessel used: - Heated Plate XS 2000 [128x86] “35” - Heated Plate XS 2000 [128x86] “60” - Heated Plate XS 2000 [128x86] “object slides”
- The plates and the incubator are heated separately.
- The glass insert and the aluminium frame of the incubator are both heated, preventing the condensation of water.
- The heated glass insert is permeable to 90% of light in the visible wavelength range.
- The incubator and each Heated Plate are equipped with a Pt100 sensor.
- In the Heated Plates the cell culture vessel is laterally fixed by a clamping spring and can also be fixed in the Z-direction from above by spring clips.
- The system enables a homogenous heat, CO2 and O2
- Suitable for high-resolution microscopy
- If the tube connection of the gas mixture inlet of the incubator collides with the condenser, the tube connection can alternatively be mounted on the side of the incubator.
- For electrical power supply and the control of the temperature inside the incubation chamber, the TempController 2000-2 or the TempModule S has to be used.
- For the control of the O2 and/or CO2 concentration, a gas control unit has to be used.
|Material||aluminium, black anodized; heatable glass|
|DC operating voltage||24 V protective low voltage|
|Power consumption Incubator||max. 0.81 A|
|Power consumption Heated Plates||max. 0.63 A|
|Control range||from 0.5°C above ambient temperature up to 60°C absolut|
|Observation area Incubator (LxW)||85 x 59 mm|
|Dimensions Incubator (LxWxH)||127.5 x 85.5 x 23 mm|
|Weight Incubator||144 g|
|Weight Heated Plates||126 g|