- Large Incubator for the upright microscope Leica DM 6000 CS with SP8
- Two large sliding doors at the front of the incubator on the left and right hand side
- Two smaller openings with sliding doors at the bottom front side (left and right)
- Two sliding doors, one on the left and one on the right hand side of the incubator exterior
- Openings with silicone seals for cables and tubes in the rear panel on the left and right hand side.
- Homogenous heat distribution in the observation area by a divided air supply from the rear
- For operation, other heated or non-heated components are recommended.
- Local CO2 and O2-gassing and air humidification with the suitable components
- Quick assembly of the incubator and easy attachment from above
|Material||Acrylic glass (PMMA), black|
|Valid temperature range||10°C – 50°C|
|Internal dimensions (WxHxD)||680 x 530 x 360 (mm)|
|Top sliding door opening (LxW)||160 x 437 (mm)|
|Bottom sliding door opening (LxW)||105 x 135 (mm)|
|Lateral sliding door openings||160 x 160 (mm)|
|Weight||approx 5.5 Kg|