- The Humidity System 2000 consists of a humidification chamber with a heated base plate, a screwed-on water tank and a heatable tube. A vibration damper is part of the system as an accessory.
- The gas-air mixture passes through the heated humidification chamber of the system. It enters the CO2 cover or another small incubator warmed up and moistened through the heatable tube. This ensures a constant temperature and increased humidity around the cell culture vessel.
- The heatable tube of the Humidity System 2000 is highly flexible with a length of 1.5 m and an outside diameter of 11 mm. The inner tube made of PTFE can be removed, cleaned and dry sterilized or autoclaved.
- The tube is heated electrically via a desktop power supply connected to the mains by a power cable.
- The heated base plate is equipped with a temperature sensor Pt100. It is connected to a temperature control unit for heating.
- To control the CO2 concentration in the incubation room, the Humidity System 2000 has to be connected to the CO2 control unit.
- To control the CO2 concentration and the O2 concentration in the incubation room, the Humidity System 2000 can be connected to a CO2-O2 control unit.
|Material||Water tank: Cylinder: transparent, borosilicate glass (Schott Duran®) Screw base: black, POM Cap: black, TPUHumidification chamber: stainless steelHeated base plate: Aluminium, black anodizedHeatable tube: Tube shell: black, silicone glass fabric Inner tube: transparent, PTFE (Teflon®)|
|Max. ambient temperature (rated temperature)||40 °C|
|Conformities||- EMC directive - EN 61326-1: 2013|
|Susceptibility||Basic EMC Requirements|
|Dimensions||Total height = 191 mm Total diameter = 120 mm Humidification chamber with heated base plate: Ø = 104 mm, h=45 mm Water tank: max. Ø =69 mm (cap), h=146 mm Tube length = 1.5 m|
|Weight (without water, without heatable tube)||approx. 1.9 kg|
|Information wall power supply:|
|Input voltage||90-264 V, AC 50-60 Hz, 0.6 A|
|Output voltage||24 V DC, 1 A, 24 W|
|Efficiency level||Step VI, CoC level 2|
|Safety approvals||UL/cUL, RCM, CCC, PSE|