- Small-sized control device for local temperature measurements of media in multiwell plates, chamber slides, chambered cover slides and Petri dishes
- The medium temperature can be measured during incubation, e.g. to optimize the temperature of the heating elements to achieve a certain media temperature
- The sensor can be used in culture vessels with cells or in reference vessels
- The Control Sensor Tmulti 2000 is equipped with a Pt100 sensor.
- The entire sensor can be autoclaved
- To display the measured temperature, the sensor has to be connected to a TempController 2000 or to the TempModule S using the enclosed adapter cable