The CO2 Cover is designed to provide the cell cultures with a defined air-gas mixture during the observation inside large, heated PeCon incubators.
- For the use together with Insert GL-Set (when using Petri dishes) on upright microscopes
- Constant gassing of cell cultures with CO2 and/or N2 and an optimal dispersion of the air-gas mixture
- Relative air humidity of approx. 90% under the cover (Humidification Bottle included with the gas control unit)
- Consists of a rectangular part and a larger part with a hinged clasp
- Opening with an exchangeable silicone seal for different objectives
- Made of transparent PMMA and qualified for high resolution applications, including DIC