Control device for the measuring of the temperature in “60” Petri dishes.
- Small-sized control device for the measuring of the temperature in “60” Petri dishes
- The actual temperature in the medium of the cell culture vessel can be measured under realistic incubation conditions as they exist in later experiments without a control sensor
- The sensor can as well be used during the incubation of cells in the same Petri dish
- The Pt100 sensor has been cast in a small tube of high-quality, inert stainless steel; the sensor connecting cable is isolated with PTFE (Teflon®) on the inside as well as on the outside
- The whole sensor unit can be sterilized
- For the use of the device, the TempController 2000 – 1 or
2000 – 2 is required