The CO2 Cover is designed to provide the cell cultures with a defined air-gas mixture during the observation inside large, heated PeCon incubators.
- For the use together with Universal Mounting Frame KM on inverted microscopes
- Constant gassing of cell cultures with CO2 and/or N2 and an optimal dispersion of the air-gas mixture
- Relative air humidity of approx. 90% under the cover (Humidification Bottle included with the gas control unit)
- The cover consists of black PMMA and is supplied with two variants of glass inserts
- Slidable glass inserts
- Vibration-free access due to the smooth-running glass covers
- Qualified for micromanipulation and special microscopy techniques, e.g. DIC
- Flyer CO2-Cover KM Set
Fast and stable gas exchange under this cover, illustrated by the reduction of oxygen down to 0.5% within 2 min. with the use of a CO2-O2-Controller 2000.
|Material||acrylic glass (PMMA) black; glass|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||167.80 x 138.0 x 16.0 mm|
(with glass insert 19.10 mm)
|Weight||with insert 1 = approx. 200 g, |
with insert 2 = approx. 190 g