The insert is designed for the stable cooling and heating of cell culture systems and has a high temperature constancy and thermal conductivity. Made from one piece of aluminium it is especially suited for the cooling and heating of of Petri dishes (“35” and “60”) and POC Cell Cultivation Systems.
- Solid cooling and heating element with a uniform heat distribution and a high thermal conductivity
- Especially for the use with Petri dishes (“35” and “60”) and POC Cell Cultivation Systems
- Specimens are firmly seated in the insert: best solution for the work with high magnification, for a precise positioning, LSM applications and live cell imaging
- Recommended for electrophysiological experiments because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted
- Suitable for perfusion applications
- The temperature range depends on the circulating liquid and is regulated at the circulator
Please also check the Cooling/Heating Insert .
|Material||Aluminum, black anodized|
|Heating / Cooling||Liquids|
|Temperature range||see heating/cooling-circulator|
|Temperature stability||see heating/cooling-circulator|
|Observation area||32 x 30 mm (oval)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||160 x 130 x 18 (+4) mm|
|Weight||approx. 0.8 kg|