Incubator DM LMD 7000 2000
- Large incubator for the upright microscope Leica LMD 7000 for warm air incubation. The incubator encases the microscope stage and the objective nosepiece and warms up all enclosed components by heated air.
- The homogeneous heat distribution in the observation area by a divided air supply from the rear offers best conditions for high resolution live cell imaging applications. Therefore no Objective Heaters are necessary.
- The large internal volume allows the use of additional components like heatable and non-heatable frames and inserts. For special applications (e.g. multiwell plates with glass bottoms), the Incubator DM LMD 7000 can be operated with the Heating Unit alone.
- At the front, the incubator has two large sliding doors on the left and right side. They offer an easy access to the stage, the specimen and other components. Underneath, there are two smaller openings each with 2 sliding doors.
- Cables and tubing can be routed through the outside by two openings (silicone-sealed) in the back side of the incubator. The temperature sensor can be freely positioned inside the incubator to adapt to different setups.
- Easy and quick assembly, no tools are necessary.
- Leica LMD 7000 with mechanical stage or scanning stage
Depending on the stage, different heatable and non-heatable frames and inserts can be used.