Universal Mounting Frame K-Duo
- A flexible device for the mechanical stage or the scanning stage to simultaneously fix two cultivation vessels. This enables the microscopic controlled transfer of selected cells from a Petri dish to a slide.
- Four moveable, smooth-running bridges with a variable clamping range allow an easy an quick fixation. The frame can be levelled in the stage by 4 screws.
- Also suitable for Prior stages.
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (opening 160×110 mm)
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Petri dish 24 – 68 mm
- POC-R + POC-R2 Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides (max. length 120 mm)
The following combinations are possible:
|2 Petri dishes||Ø max. 56 mm|
|1 Slide / 1 Petri dish||25 x 75 mm / Ø max. 40 mm|