Print This Page
Objective Heater S
- Especially with the use of oil immersion objectives, the direct contact between the cell cultivation vessel and the colder objective leads to a significant cooling in the area of the observed cells. The Objective Heater S is designed for the stable heating of microscope objectives in order to improve the temperature conditions in the observation area.
- The versions with an oil discharge channel have a circular duct around the objective that takes in abundant immersion oil and leads it through a flexible tube into a collecting vessel. The inserted O-ring provides for a better sealing.
- A slow and homogeneous heating of parts of the objective prevents adverse effects on the optical resolution.
- A built-in temperature sensor reliably monitors the objective temperature.
- For power supply and the control of temperature, the Objective Heater has to be connected to the TempModule S.
Versions & Compatibility