Incubator K Micromanipulation S
- Small incubator consisting of a Heated Cover suitable for micromanipulation and a Heatable Universal Mounting Frame of the K Series:
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K S
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K-R S
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K-L S
- Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set
- The incubator has a small volume and is designed for the stabilization of in vitro conditions for cell- and tissue cultures during microscopic examination.
- The incubator provides for a homogenous heat-, CO2 – and O2 -distribution.
- The heatable glass of the incubator is permeable to 90% of the light in the range of visible wavelength, warming up the incubation chamber from the top. This prevents the condensation of water on the cover of the cell cultivation vessel.
- Sliding top windows permit the introduction of microcapillaries for microinjection.
- The incubator is also suitable for high-resolution microscopy. It is designed for LD-condensor 0.35
- The TempModul S regulates the temperature of the incubator.
- Axio Observer with mechanical stage or scanning stage
- Axiovert 100/135 with mechanical stage or scanning stage
- Axiovert 200 with mechanical stage or scanning stage
The incubator offers a homogenously heated incubation room with defined atmosphere in combination with following frames:
|Frame||Cell cultivation vessel|
|Heatable Universal MountingFrame KH S||Petri dishes, Cultivation System: POC-R andPOCmini|
|Heatable Universal MountingFrame KH-L S||LabTekTM-Chamber, IBIDI-Chambers and Slides|
|Heatable Universal MountingFrame KH-R S||Petri dishes, Cultivation System: POC-R andPOCmini|
|Universal Mounting Frame KP Set for heated incubators||exchangeable bottom plates with round and rectangular observation openings|
For the control of temperature, CO2 concentration, O2 concentration and the increase of humidity following devices can be used:
|Heating Device Humidity||Humidity|