Print This Page
- Cooling/Heating Workplate for the cooling and heating of specimens which need to be kept at a specific constant temperature next to the microscope or under the laminar airflow.
- Keep important reagents at cool temperatures (e.g. 4°C) during experiments or liquid handling.
- Optimal temperature conditions, for example during the intermission of an observation or when observing cultivation vessels sequentially.
- Suitable for electrophysiological experiments because there are no electrical components.
- Operation is indicated by a green LED at the front.
- Heating-Cooling Circulator
- A recommendable completion of every incubation system.