Print This Page
Heating Workplate S
- Heating Workplate for the temperature control of specimens which need to be kept at a specific constant temperature next to the microscope or under the laminar airflow.
- Optimal temperature conditions, for example during the intermission of an observation or when observing cultivation vessels sequentially.
- Suitable for electrophysiological experiments because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted.
- Operation is indicated by a green LED at the front.
- A recommendable completion of every incubation system.