- Multifunctional and flexible system for the fixation of cell culture vessels on xy-stages and scanning stages with a cut-out of 160 x 110 mm at inverse microscopes.
- The system combines a wide range of application with a simple handling. It provides for a firm fixation and a stable position of the cell culture vessels during the observation under the microscope.
- The Universal Mounting Frame KM or the Insert AM serve as base frames into which multiplates and different insert plates can be clicked in.
- Custom-specific designs or modifications are possible anytime.
There are many advantages in comparison to the conventional Universal Mounting Frames:
- Various different types of cell culture vessels can be used.
- A quick change of the cell culture vessels, which can also be inserted and taken out together with the insert plate, is possible.
- A firm position of the cell culture vessel by clamping springs in the frame and in the Z-direction by means of spring clips (easy to assemble or disassemble) is ensured.
- Cost-efficient alternative to other Universal Mounting Frames.
- With a CO2-Cover and a CO2-Controller, the pH-value in the nutrition medium can be controlled.
- Custom-specific designs are possible anytime.
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (opening 160×110 mm)
- Universal Mounting Frame KM or Insert AM
The following table shows the different insert plates of the Click-In System and the cell culture vessels which can be used with them:
Setup of the Click-In System:
The Universal Mounting Frame KM (or the Insert AM) serves as a base frame into which multiplates and different insert plates can be clicked in. The cell culture vessel can be inserted and taken out separately or together with the insert plate.
In combination with a CO2 control unit, the pH-value in the medium can be kept at an optimal level.
|Frame or Insert||CO2-Cover|
|Universal Mounting Frame KM