CO2-O2-Controller 2000 cellVivo design
- The CO2-O2-Controller 2000 cell vivo design has been developed for the generation of a defined CO2– and O2-concentration and a subsequent pressure-less supply of closed chambers with a low volume (“incubators”) via the gassing principle “small gas flows”.
- With this control unit, the percentage of CO2 in relation to the concentration in the ambient air can be increased. Additionally, the percentage of O2 in this air-gas-mixture which averages approx. 20,8 Vol-% in the ambient air can be decreased with the O2 mode of operation.
- In order to increase the CO2 amount, CO2 coming from a CO2 gas cylinder is added to the ambient air.
- A built-in CO2 sensor permanently measures the CO2 concentration of the effluent gas mix and reports the value to the control unit. This control unit operates a proportional valve and regulates the amount of CO2 which is added to the air flow.
- In order to decrease the amount of oxygen (O2), nitrogen coming from a N2 gas cylinder is added to the ambient air, so that it is diluted with nitrogen until the preset oxygen content is reached.
- A built-in O2 sensor permanently measures the O2 concentration of the effluent gas mix and reports the value to the control unit. This control unit operates a proportional valve and regulates the amount of nitrogen which is added to the air flow.
- A pump (controlled by the control unit) pumps in ambient air into the combined metering chamber of the gas measuring sensors in addition to the controlled gas inflow of CO2 and N2.
- Recommended range for the CO2 setpoint value from 0.0 Vol-% up to 20.0
Resolution of the CO2 display: 0.1 Vol-%
Resolution of the internal CO2 loop control: 0.01 Vol-%
- Recommended range for the O2 setpoint value from 0.0 Vol-% up to 21.0
Resolution of the O2 display: 0.1 Vol-%
Resolution of the internal O2 loop control: 0.01 Vol-%
- The communication with a windows PC is carried out via the USB connection. This permits an easy updating of the firmware.
- Electrical Units of the Series 2000 cell vivo design
- Small incubators
- Heating Inserts and Cooling/Heating Inserts with a CO2-Cover (inside large chamber incubators)
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frames with a CO2-Cover (inside large chamber incubators)