Incubator PM 2000 RBT
- Small incubator for the stabilization of in vitro conditions for cell- and tissue cultures during microscopic examination. The abbreviation RBT stands for Rapid Balanced Temperature. Incubator PM 2000 RBT replaces Incubator PM 2000.
Following inserts are compatible:
– Heating Insert P 2000
– Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ 2000
– Heating Insert Mxx 2000
- The heated glass of the incubator is permeable to 90% of light in the visible wavelength range.
- The heated glass warms up the incubation chamber from the top. This avoids the condensation of water on the cover of the cell cultivation vessel.
- The incubator is suitable for high-resolution microscopy. It is designed for the LD-condensors 0.35 and 0.55.
- For power supply and the control of temperature, the TempController 2000-1 or 2000-2 has to be used.
- Inverse microscope with a mechanical stage or a scanning stage
The incubator offers a homogenously heated incubation room with a defined atmosphere in combination with following inserts:
|Insert||Cell Cultivation Vessel|
|Heating Insert P 2000||Petri dishes, POC-R + -mini Set|
|Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ 2000||Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®), Chambered slides (BD Falcon™) + microscope slides|
|Heating Insert Mxx 2000||06 – 96Multiwells (Corning, Costar, Falcon, Greiner, TPP)|
For the control of temperature and CO2 concentration and the increase of humidity, following devices have to be used:
|TempController 2000-1 or TempController 2000-2||Temperature|
|CO2-Controller 2000 with Humidifier||CO2 and humidity|
|Heating Device Humidity 2000||Humidity|