TempController 2000-2 cellVivo design
- Temperature control unit with 2 equal, independent channels to electrically heat various components of the manufacturer.
- The TempController 2000-2 cellVivo design can only be used together with other components of the cellVivo Incubation System (Olympus) or the Incubation System 2000 (PeCon).
- The device can be operated with the buttons at the front side as well as externally via USB and the PeCon cellVivo software.
- The control characteristic of the digital PID loop control can be adapted to the connected component. Altogether, 8 parameter sets which can be freely assigned to one of the 2 heating channels are available for that.
- The firmware, the values of the 8 parameter sets and the list with the allocation of the parameter sets to the heated components can be updated via a Windows-PC.
- Resolution of temperature display: 0.1°C.
- Resolution of internal loop control: 0.01°C
- Range for setpoint values from 0.0 up to 60.0°C. This range can be limited by special parameter sets to protect specific components (e.g. Objective Heater 2000).
- A power supply pack with a wide input voltage range allows the operation of the TempController 2000-2 cellVivo design with all common AC line voltages without manual adaptation.
- Self-resetting overload protection in the channels 1 and 2.
- CO2-Controller 2000 cellVivo design
- CO2-O2-Controller 2000 cell vivo design
- Heating Unit 2000
- Incubator OL IX73/IX83 cellVivo design
- Heating Insert P 2000
- Heating Insert P Lab-Tek 2000
- Heatable Incubation Insert P-Set 2000
- Heating Frame 2000
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K Series 2000
- Heating Insert Mxx 2000
- Cooling/Heating Incubation Insert P-Set 2000
- Heating Device Humidity 2000
- Heating Microscope Stage 2000
- Objective Heater 2000