Cooling/Heating Insert P
- Solid cooling and heating element made of one piece of aluminium with uniform heat distribution and a high thermal conductivity.
- Best solution for the work with high magnification, precise positioning, LSM applications and live cell imaging. Specimens are firmly seated in the Cooling/Heating Insert P.
- Especially for the use with Petri dishes (“35” and “60”) and the POC-R Cell Cultivation System. An adapter ring with Allen screws accommodates different “35” Petri dishes. A spring clip for size “60” Petri dishes is provided.
- An oval observation opening (32 x 30 mm) ensures both access to the objectives and maximum heat transfer. Due to mechanical reasons the Cooling/Heating Insert P has no lateral ducts for the installation of perfusion tubes.
- Recommended for electrophysiological experiments because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted.
- The insert can be levelled in the stage by 4 screws.
- The supplied red insert is used to close the observation opening when no cultivation vessel is inserted to maintain environmental conditions during incubation.
- The tubes (1 m and 2 m) can be connected with self sealing couplings. The temperature range depends on the circulating water or other liquids and is regulated at the circulator.
Please also check the Cooling/Heating Insert P Lab-Tek.
- Heating-Cooling Circulator (e.g. Lauda RE 106)
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage
Cell cultivation vessels
- Petri dish 60mm
- Petri dish 35mm (with supplied adapter)
- POC-R cell cultivation system
- POCmini cell cultivation system
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides