Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ S
- The Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ S is designed for the stable heating of cell cultivation systems.
- Suitable for scanning and mechanical stages on inverted microscopes with a cut-out of 160 x 110 mm.
- Due to a high temperature constancy and thermal conductivity, the insert is especially suited for laser scanning microscopy (LSM).
- For the control of temperature, the TempModule S is necessary.
- Especially for the use with Lab-Tek™ chambers (adapter supplied), chamber slides and microscope slides.
- A rectangular observation opening (48,9 x 25,5 mm) ensures both access to objectives and maximum heat transfer. Tubes for perfusion applications can be laterally routed through openings or inserted into channels. The medium in the tubes is heated in the channel before it enters the cell cultivation chamber.
- The supplied red insert is used to close the observation opening when no cultivation vessel is inserted to maintain environmental conditions during incubation.
- An acrylic glass cover with a central glass insert (DIC) is supplied.
- The alignment of the Heating Insert to the optical axis can be adjusted with four screws.
- A self-resetting over-temperature switch ensures maximum operational safety.
Please also check the Heating Insert P S.
- Zeiss Axio Observer with Mechanical Stage or Scanning Stage
- Incubator PM 2000 RBT
- CO2-Cover PM S
Cell cultivation vessels
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and Chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides