Heating Insert P 2000
- The Heating Insert P 2000 is designed for the stable heating of cell cultivation systems.
- The Heating Insert is applicable with all large incubators by PeCon, the Incubator P 2000, The Incubator PM 2000 RBT, the CO2-Cover HP and the CO2-Cover HP-MG.
- The Heating Insert P 2000 is suitable for scanning and mechanical stage with a cut-out of 160 x 110 mm on inverted microscopes.
- Because of its design, the Heating Insert P 2000 has a high temperature constancy and thermal conductivity. Therefore, it is especially suited for laser scanning microscopy (LSM).
- For the control of temperature, the TempController 2000-1 or 2000-2 is necessary. The heating is achieved by transistor stray power without disturbing switching pulses.
- For cell cultivation, the POC-Systems or Petri dishes (“35” and “60”) can be used. A ring adapter accommodates different “35” Petri dishes.
- Tubes for perfusion applications can be inserted into channels in the insert. The medium in the tubes is heated in the channel, before it enters the cell cultivation chamber.
- A glass cover with a central glass insert (DIC) is supplied.
- The Heating Insert P 2000 is equipped with two spring clips. This provides for a firm fit of the cell cultivation vessel and keeps it in place.
- The alignment of the Heating Insert P 2000 to the optical axis can be adjusted with four adjusting screws.
- Tapered edges along the bottom side of the observation opening enables an improved accessibility to the specimen by the objective.
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage
- Large incubators by PeCon
- Incubator P 2000
- Incubator PM 2000 RBT
- CO2-Cover HP and CO2-Cover HP-MG
- All components and electrical units of the series 2000 are compatible with the components and modules of the S series by Zeiss (e.g. TempModule S).
Cell cultivation vessels
- Petri dish 60mm
- Petri dish 35mm (with supplied adapter)
- POC-R Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
The following cultivation vessels cannot be fixed and fully observed. For these, the Heating Insert P Lab-Tek™ 2000 is better suited:
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides