Print This Page
- Temperature control unit with one channel to electrically heat various components of the manufacturer.
- The TempController 2000-1 can only be used together with other components of the Incubation System 2000 (PeCon) or the Incubation System S (Zeiss).
- The device can be operated with the buttons at the front side as well as externally via USB.
- The control characteristic of the digital PID loop control can be adapted to the connected component. Altogether, 8 parameter sets which can be freely assigned to the heating channels are available for that.
- The firmware, the values of the 8 parameter sets and the list with the allocation of the parameter sets to the heated components can be updated via a Windows-PC.
- Resolution of temperature display: 0.1°C.
Resolution of internal loop control: 0.01°C
- Range for setpoint values from 0.0 up to 60.0°C. This range can be limited by special parameter sets to protect specific components (e.g. Objective Heater 2000).
- A power supply pack with a wide input voltage range allows the operation of the TempController 2000-2 with all common AC line voltages without manual adaptation.
- Self-resetting overload protection in the channel.
- CO2-Controller 2000
- CO2-O2-Controller 2000
- Heating Unit 2000
- Incubator XL-3 LSM 2000
- Incubator XLmulti 2000 mirror image form
- Incubator XLmulti 2000 DARK mirror image form
- Incubator NL 2000
- Incubator P 2000
- Incubator P DARK LS 2000
- Incubator HF 2000 with Heatable Glass
- Heating Insert P 2000
- Heating Insert P LabTek 2000
- Heating Insert UP-Set 2000
- Heatable Incubation Insert P-Set 2000
- Heating Frame 2000
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K Series 2000
- Heating Device Humidity 2000
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame Mxx 2000
- Cooling/Heating Insert UP-Set 2000 (upright microscopes)
- Cooling/Heating Incubation Insert P-Set 2000
- Heating Microscope Stage 2000
- Objective Heater 2000