Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K Series S
- Flexible Mounting Frame with easy installation for the fixation and heating of various cell cultivation vessels on the scanning or mechanical stage with a rectangular opening of 160 x 110 mm.
- KH S: Circular (Ø 30 mm) and rectangular (30 x 10 mm) observation area.
- KH-L S: Rectangular (47 x 21 mm) observation area, especially for the Lab-Tek-chamber (Nunc), chambered slides (Falcon®) and normal slides.
- KH-R S: Circular (Ø 30 mm) observation area, especially for Petri dishes (60 and 35).
- The cell cultivation system can be clamped and freely positioned on the heated aluminium base plate by two freely moveable clamping bridges.
- The base plate (aluminium – printed board) is directly heated from below.
- For electric power supply and regulation, the TempModule S is necessary.
- When using the frame together with the CO2-Cover KH or CO2-Cover Micromanipulation K S for CO2-incubation inside a large incubator, the non-used opening has to be covered with tape to prevent a loss of CO2
- Cost efficient solution for specimen heating.
- Zeiss Axio Observer with mechanical stage or scanning stage
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Petri dish 60mm
- Petri dish 35mm
- POC-R + POC-R2 Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides