Heatable Universal Mounting Frame AKH Series 2000
- Flexible Mounting Frame for the fixation and heating of different objects on the Scanning Stage 100×100 and mechanical and motorized stages at upright microscopes.
- AKH: Circular (Ø 30 mm) and rectangular (10 x 30 mm) observation area, especially for Petri dishes (60 and 35).
- AKH-L: Rectangular (21 x 47,5 mm) observation area, especially for the Lab-TekTM-chamber (Nunc), chambered slides (Falcon®) and normal slides.
- AKH-R: Circular (Ø 30 mm) observation area, especially for Petri dishes (60 and 35).
- The objects can be clamped and moved on the heated aluminium base plate with two freely shiftable clamping bridges.
- The base plate (aluminium printed board) is directly heated from below.
- For electric power supply and regulation, the TempController 2000-1 or 2000-2 has to be used.
- Cost efficient solution for specimen heating.
- Zeiss Axioplan with scanning stage
- Zeiss Axiophot with scanning stage
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Petri dish 60mm
- Petri dish 35mm
- POC-R + POC-R2 Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides