Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set
- Mounting Frame Set for the fixation of various cultivation vessels on mechanical and scanning stages and 4 exchangeable plates for object slices, Petri dishes, Ibidi chambers and Lab-Tek™.
- Especially designed for CO2-gassing together with a CO2-Cover because the plates, adjusted to the cell cultivation vessel, prevent the gas/air-mixture from escaping.
- Two moveable, smooth-running bridges with a variable clamping range allow an easy an quick fixation. The frame can be levelled in the stage by 4 screws.
- Also suitable for Prior stages.
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (opening 160×110 mm)
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Petri dish 24 – 68 mm
- POC-R + POC-R2 Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Ibidi chambers
- Microscope slides (max. length 120 mm)
Optional: Perfusion with Setup K
For perfusion, the Setup K is available. The Setup K has been developed for perfusion applications in combination with the Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set, the Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set lockable, or the Universal Mounting Frame K100-Set. It fits into the cut-outs (160 x 110 mm) of scanning or mechanical stages. Perfusion tubes and thin cables can be easily led into the interior of the Setup K through six silicone sealed openings.
In addition, a CO2-Cover with a movable glass can be used. The Setup K together with a Universal Mounting Frame Set is compatible to the CO2-Cover HP-MG. In combination with the CO2 control unit, the pH-value in the medium can be kept at an optimal level.