Universal Mounting Frame KM
- A special frame for microscopes with mechanical stage or scanning stage to fix different multiwell plates (with or without glass bottom).
- Adjustable spring clips allow an adaption to several multiwell sizes. The frame can be levelled in the stage by 4 screws.
- This frame is especially suited to control the temperature and the CO2-concentration in combination with a large incubator and the CO2-Cover HM.
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (opening 160×110 mm) and one of our large incubators
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Multiwell plates (with or without glass bottom) e.g. Greiner Bio-One Sensoplate™ or BD Falcon™ Glass-Bottom Imaging Plate