Print This Page
- Temperature control unit with 4 equal, independent channels to electrically heat various components of the manufacturer.
- An additional port for an external temperature sensor allows the determination of temperature inside the cell cultivation vessel during pre-experiments.
- The TempModule S is the base for further modules of the incubation system and automatically supplies them with electrical power and communication signal via a system bus.
- A power supply pack with a wide range input allows the operation of the TempModule S with all common AC line voltages without manual adaptation.
- The module is operated exclusively with an external user interface (e.g. PC-Software Zeiss Axiovision 4.6 or higher or TFT display at the microscope) and has no display or input panel.
- Communication with the external control unit can either be carried out via CAN (microscope) or via USB (PC).
- CO2-Module S
- O2-Module S
- Heating Module S
- Y-Module S
- Heating Unit XL S
- Small incubators of the Series S
- Large incubators of the Series S
- Heating Insert M06 – M96 S
- Cooling/Heating Insert P S and P Lab-Tek S
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame M Series S
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K Series S
- Heating Microscope Stage S
- Objective Heaters S