Heating Unit XL S
- The Heating Unit XL S supplies the large incubators of the S series with heated air. The heater is designed to heat up the air in the large incubators up to max. 30°C above ambient temperature.
- For the control of air temperature, the TempModule S is required.
- The Heating Unit XL S adapts automatically to the impressed line voltage.
- High operational safety: If the temperature in the Heating Unit XL S exceeds 100°C, the heater is temporarily deactivated (thermal protector switch). The heater is permanently switched-off if the temperature exceeds 140°C (thermal fuse close to the heating cartridge). The speed of the fan is permanently monitored. If it falls below a threshold, the heater will be switched off.
- With the HEPA Sterile Filter Unit for PeCon microscope incubators, the germinal contamination inside an incubator can almost be eliminated. In combination with the Heating Unit, 99.99% of the germs are held back. Similar working conditions inside the incubator can be achieved as there are at a sterile laminar airflow bench.
The Heating Unit XL S supplies following incubators of the manufacturer with heated air:
|Incubator XL S||Incubator XL-3 S|
|Incubator XL LSM S||Incubator XL-3 LSM S|
|Incubator XL DARK S||Incubator XL-3 DARK S|
|Incubator XL LSM DARK S||Incubator XL-3 LSM DARK S|
|Incubator XL TIRF S||Incubator XL-3 TIRF S|
|Incubator XL PALM S||Incubator XL LSM RED S|
|Incubator XL LSM 710 S||Incubator XL LSM 710 DARK S|
|Incubator XL LSM 710 TIRF DARK S||Incubator XL Basis m S|
|Incubator XL Basis m S DARK LS||Incubator XL Examiner Z|