Print This Page
O2 Module S
- O2-control device to achieve a stable, controlled decrease of the O2 concentration by displacement with N2 within special incubators of the manufacturer.
- A built-in O2 sensor permanently monitors the O2 concentration in the air stream. A micro proportional valve is driven by a digital PID loop controller so that only as much N2 as needed to maintain a certain O2 concentration is fed into the circulating air stream.
- All suited incubation systems of the manufacturer can be supplied with an O2-mixture by the O2 Module S via two different incubation concepts:
a) Small gas feeding: The built-in pump of the O2 Module S transfers the generated gas mixture to the incubator via a small tube.
b) Medium gas feeding: Built-in fans are generating an air circulation within the modules, two tubes (Ø 38mm) and an incubator with medium volume.
- The O2 Module S can be stacked on top of other modules of the incubation system and is automatically supplied with electrical power (24 VDC) and communication signal via a system bus.
- The module is operated exclusively with an external user interface (e.g. PC-Software Zeiss Axiovision 4.6 or higher or TFT display at the microscope) and has no display or input panel.
- CO2-Module S
- Heating Module S