Cooling/Heating Insert UP-Set 2000
- Solid cooling and heating element made of one piece of aluminium with uniform heat distribution and a high thermal conductivity. Best solution for the work with high magnification, precise positioning, LSM applications and live cell imaging. Specimens are firmly seated in the Cooling/Heating Insert UP-Set S.
- Three exchangeable baseplates with different observation openings for Petri dishes “35” and “60” as well as for POC Systems ensures both access to the objectives and maximum heat transfer.
- For perfusion applications, the tubes can be routed through the lateral openings or inserted into the channels for a preheating of the perfusion media. The lateral openings are closed with Allen screws and the channels with sliders so that the incubation chamber is sealed.
- Recommended for electrophysiological experiments because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted.
- The insert can be levelled in the stage by 4 screws.
- The supplied red insert is used to close the observation opening when no cultivation vessel is inserted to maintain environmental conditions during CO2 gassing.
- The tubes (1 m and 2 m) can be connected with self sealing couplings. The temperature range depends on the circulating water or other liquids and is regulated at the circulator.
- Heating-Cooling Circulator (e.g. Lauda RE 106)
- Scanning and mechanical stages with a cut-out of 160 x 116 mm on upright microscopes
- CO2-Cover UP-Set
Cell cultivation vessels
- Petri dishes “35”
- Petri dishes “60”