Slide Holder fourfold
- The Slide Holder fourfold for the insertion of 4 slides has been especially constructed for chambered slides (besides standard slides) because it provides for a horizontal handling of the slides when they are filled with a solution. The advantage lies in the way in which the slides can be inserted. It is not necessary to insert them in a tilted position with the danger of spilling some of the liquid.
- The slides are inserted into the holder and need not to be touched directly during transport, medium exchange, incubation etc. (sterility).
- CO2 gassing is possible together with the CO2-Cover for Slide Holder fourfold.
- Scanning stage or mechanical stage (opening 160 x 110 mm)
Cell cultivation vessel
- Lab-Tek™ chambers (Nunc®)
- Chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- µ-slides (Ibidi)
- Imaging Chamber and Imaging Chamber CG by Zell-Kontakt
- Standard microscope slides with the dimensions of approx. 76 x 26 mm (3 x 1 inch)
- CO2-Cover for Slide Holder fourfold