- The Heating Unit 2000 supplies the large PeCon incubators with heated air up to max. 30°C above ambient temperature
- The Heating Unit 2000 automatically adapts to the impressed line voltage
- High operational safety:
If the temperature of the internal heating block exceeds 170°C, the heater is permanently deactivated (thermal protection Switch); after an excess temperature shut‐off, the user can restart the device
- The speed of the fan is permanently monitored:
If it falls below a threshold, the heater is switched off
- New constant power system:
The released heating power is dynamically adapted to the current line voltage; as a result, there is no overheating, a more stable incubator temperature and a higher heating power even with low line voltages
- For the control of air temperature, the TempController 2000 – 1 or 2000 – 2 is required
PerformanceTypical fast heating of a large PeCon incubator by the Heating Unit 2000:
- Heating up to 37.0°C within 30 – 45 min.
- Levelling with very low setpoint deviation between 45 and 60min.
- Stable operation after 60 – 75min.
Long time stable heating of a large PeCon incubator over several days. Maximum air temperature deviation: +/‐ 0.1°C.
|AC operating voltage||AC 100...115/230 V - autorange; 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||615 VA max.|
|Operating voltage (from TempController 2000-2)||DC 24 V|
|Power consuption (from TempController 2000-2)||250 mA max.|
|Mains fuse||250 V 5.0 AT(H)|
|Max. heating power||typ. 22-25°C above ambient temperature; dependent on the incubator type and the tube length|
|Thermal protection switch||Switching temperature: > 170°C|
Resetting temperature: < 80°C
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||190 x 154 x 215 mm|
|Weight||approx. 3.7 kg|
|Operating temperature||+ 5°C up to + 40°C|
|Rel. humidity||max. 80 %, non-condensing|
|Sea level||max. 2000 m|