Incubator OL IX71/81 2000
- Large incubator for warm air incubation and CO2-control. Local CO2-control is possible with the CO2-Controller and specific CO2-Covers.
- The incubator encases the microscope from the lamp housing to the objective nosepiece and warms up all enclosed components by heated air. No Objective Heaters are necessary. The homogeneous heat distribution offers best conditions for high resolution live cell imaging applications. The large internal volume allows the use of many different components like stages, heating inserts or micromanipulators.
- Two large sliding doors (150 x 150 mm) allow an easy access to the specimen and other components. Smaller sliding doors below the microscope stage (90 x 115 mm) permit an easy operation of components like the objective turret or filters. Cables and tubing can be routed through the outside by two sliding doors in the back side of the incubator. The lamp support can be swivelled back when the incubator is mounted to the microscope. The temperature sensor can be freely positioned inside the incubator to adapt to different setups.
- The incubator is compatible to all condensers.
- The incubator is easy to install by just one person, no tools are required.
- Olympus IX71 and IX81 with object guide, mechanical stage or scanning stage
- Micromanipulators InjectMan, InjectMan NI2, TransferMan by Eppendorf
- Micromanipulators by Narishige
A selection of compatible heatable components:
- Heating Insert P 2000
- Heating Inserts M06-M96 2000
- Heatable Universal Mounting Frame K Series 2000
Components additionally needed for CO2-control:
- CO2-Controller 2000
- CO2-Cover (different versions available)