Universal Mounting Frame M-Duo
- A flexible device for the fixed stage with an object guide to simultaneously fix two cultivation vessels. This enables the microscopic controlled transfer of selected cells from a Petri dish to a slide, for example.
- Four movable, smooth-running bridges with a variable clamping range allow an easy an quick fixation.
- Inverse microscope with fixed stage and an object guide by Zeiss or Leica
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Petri dish 24 – 68 mm
- POC-R + POC-R2 Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides (max. length 120 mm)
The following combinations are possible
|2 Petri dishes||Ø max. 56 mm|
|1 Slide/1 Petri dish||25 x 75 mm / Ø max. 40 mm|