Heating Insert Mxx 2000 EC
|Heating Insert M06 2000 EC||Heating Insert M12 2000 EC||Heating Insert M24 2000 EC||Heating Insert M96 2000 EC|
- The Heating Inserts Mxx 2000 EC are designed for the stable heating of multiwell plates of a specific type with a flat polystyrene or glass bottom.
- Depending on the used multiwell plate, the Heating Insert Mxx 2000 EC is available in different versions:
– Heating Insert M06 2000 EC for 6-well multiwell plates
– Heating Insert M12 2000 EC for 12-well multiwell plates
– Heating Insert M24 2000 EC for 24-well multiwell plates
– Heating Insert M96 2000 EC for 96-well multiwell plates
- The Heating Inserts are compatible with following components:
– Large PeCon Incubators
– Incubator PM 2000 RBT or Incubator PM 2000
– CO2-Cover PM
– CO2-Cover HP-MG L
- The Heating Inserts are suitable for scanning and mechanical stages with a cut-out of 160 x 110 mm on inverted microscopes.
- The multiwell plates are heated directly from below. For a better heat transfer, the observation openings in the Heating Insert M06 2000 EC have a smaller diameter than the wells.
- The x-y-position of the multiwell plates can be fixed.
- The orthogonal alignment of the Heating Insert to the optical axis can be adjusted with four adjusting screws.
- For electrical power supply and the control of the temperature, the TempController 2000-1 or 2000-2 has to be used.
- To obtain an incubation chamber, the Heating Insert Mxx 2000 EC has to be covered by a small incubator or a CO2-cover.
- For the control of the CO2 concentration in the incubation chamber, the CO2-Controller 2000 has to be used.
- For the control of the CO2 concentration and the control of O2 in the incubation chamber, the CO2-O2-Controller 2000 has to be used.
- TempController 2000-1 or TempController 2000-2
- For a gassing with CO2 or CO2/O2:
– CO2-Controller 2000 or
– CO2-O2-Controller 2000 with Humidifier bottle
- Inverted microcscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (cut-out 160×110 mm)
- Incubator PM 2000 RBT
- Incubator PM 2000
- CO2-Cover PM
- CO2-Cover HP-MG L