CO2 Covers for Perfusion
- The CO2-Cover for Perfusion provides for the gassing of cell and tissue cultures with a defined air/CO2-mixture during perfusion applications inside the large, heated PeCon incubators in combination with the Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set.
- The covers is made of acrylic glass with a glass insert.
- Especially for perfusion experiments (e.g. with Ibidi µ-slides), there are 14 openings for the insertion of the tubes.
- A Humidifier is enclosed in the scope of delivery of the CO2 control unit and provides for the humidification of the air. Therefore, a relative humidity of approx. 90% can be reached under the cover.
- Qualified for high resolution applications (including DIC).
|CO2-Cover KP Perfusion||for Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set|