Heatable Incubation Insert P-Set 2000
- The Heatable Incubation Insert P-Set 2000 is designed for the stable heating of cell cultivation systems above ambient temperature up to 60°C.
- The incubation insert is equipped as standard with a slidable cover with a heatable glass plate. The slidable cover enables a direct access to the cell cultivation system without removing the cover.
- With the integrated cover and a Humidifier, the CO2 concentration and the humidity can be locally (around the cultivation chamber) increased when working inside large incubators.
- Because of its solid design, the incubation insert has a high temperature constancy and thermal conductivity. Therefore, it is also suited for laser scanning microscopy. For the control of temperature, the TempController 2000-2 or the TempModule S are necessary.
- The heating of the body is achieved by transistor stray power without disturbing switching pulses. Thereby, the incubation insert without the cover can be used for electrophysio-logical experiments.
- If necessary, it is also possible to control the temperature of the cover and body separately.
- The incubation insert is supplied with 4 exchangeable baseplates with different observation openings. According to the mounted baseplate, Petri dishes and POC-Systems, Lab-TekTM chambers, object slides, chamber slides, CultureSlides, Ibidi chambers as well as Imaging Chambers can be observed.
- The incubation insert is equipped with two spring clips. This provides for a firm fit of the cell cultivation vessel and keeps it in place.
- A constant focus across the whole observation area is provided for because the insert can be adjusted correctly with the four adjusting screws.
- Two lateral channels allow the routing of tubes, e.g. for perfusion applications.
- The incubation insert is suitable for most scanning and mechanical stages from ASI, Ludl, Märzhäuser, Prior etc. with a cut-out of 160 x 110 mm on inverted microscopes.
Cell cultivation vessels