Incubator P S compact
- Small incubator for the stabilization of in vitro conditions for cell- and tissue cultures during microscopic examination. The incubator is designed for a homogenous heat, CO2 and O2 distribution in combination with a Heating Insert.
Following inserts are compatible:
– Heating Insert P S compact
– Heating Insert P Lab-Tek S compact
- The heated glass of the incubator is permeable to 90% of light in the visible wavelength range.
- The heated glass warms up the incubation chamber from the top. This avoids the condensation of water on the cover of the cell cultivation vessel.
- The incubator is also suitable for high-resolution microscopy. It is designed for the LD-condensors 0.35 and 0.55.
- The TempModule S regulates the temperature of the incubator.
- TempModule S
- Heating Insert P S compact or P Lab-Tek S compact
- Inverse microscope with a mechanical stage or a scanning stage
The incubator offers a homogenously heated incubation room with a defined atmosphere in combination with following inserts:
|Insert||Cell Cultivation Vessel|
|Heating Insert P S compact||Petri dishes, POC-R + -mini Set|
|Heating Insert P Lab-Tek S compact||Lab-Tek Chambers, Object slides, Petri dishes, POC-R + -mini Set|
For the control of temperature and CO2 concentration and the increase of humidity, following devices have to be used:
|CO2 Module S||CO2 and humidity|
|O2 Module S||O2 and humidity|
|Heating Device Humidity S||Humidity|