Incubator HF 2000
- The small incubator is designed to fit onto the Heating Frame 2000 and permits a local CO2– and temperature control of Petri dishes and POC-chamber systems in a completely closed environment.
- The incubator has a rectangular observation window made of glass which permits DIC.
- Due to the heatable glass and the warmed up air stream, no condensation of water occurs at the cover or at the lid of the cell cultivation vessel.
- The air flow can be fed into the cover by the CO2-Controller.
Cell cultivation vessels
- Petri dishes (“35” and “60”)
- POC, POC-R, POCmini