- The Setup K has been developed for perfusion applications in combination with the Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set, the Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set lockable, or the Universal Mounting Frame K100protected-Set. It fits into the cut-outs (160 x 110 mm) of scanning or mechanical stages on inverted microscopes.
- Perfusion tubes and thin cables can be easily led into the interior of the Setup K through
six silicone sealed openings.
- Depending on the exchangeable base plate, various cell cultivation vessels (Petri dishes, POC-R cell cultivation systems, object slides, Lab-TekTM chambers, Terasaki plates, Ibidi chambers etc.) can be used in each of the Universal Mounting Frame Sets mentioned above.
- If a specific pH-value should be reached in the media, this can be achieved by a controlled CO2-feeding by using the CO2-Cover HP-MG together with one of the Universal Mounting Frame Sets.
- Inverted microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (opening 160×110 mm)
- Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set
- Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set lockable
- Universal Mounting Frame K100-Set
Cell cultivation vessels:
Depending on the exchangeable base plate of the Universal Mounting Frame Set, various cell cultivation vessels can be used:
- Petri dishes
- POC-R cell cultivation systems
- Object slides
- Lab-TekTM chambers
- Terasaki plates
- Ibidi chambers
The Setup K together with a Universal Mounting Frame Set is compatible to the CO2-Cover HP-MG. In combination with the CO2 control unit, the pH-value in the medium can be kept at an optimal level.