Universal Mounting Frame K100 protected
- The Universal Mounting Frame K100protected is a flexible device for scanning and mechanical stages (cut-out 160 x 110 mm) in which many different cultivation vessels can be fixed.
- It has been specifically designed for the use of large Petri dishes with a maximum diameter of 90 mm.
- Two smooth running, moveable bridges with a variable clamping range allow an easy and quick fixation of the cell cultivation vessel.
- For incubation, it is recommended to use the Universal Mounting Frame in combination with a large Incubator. The heating of the vessels is accomplished through warm air inside the incubator.
- The Universal Mounting Frame K100protected is equipped with two spring clips. The spring clips provide a firm fit of the cell cultivation vessel, especially when oil or water immersion objectives are used.
- The spring clips can be mounted to a higher position on the bridge when taller cell cultivation vessels (e. g. Petri dishes “100”) are used.
- The frame can be leveled in the microscope stage by 4 adjusting screws.
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (opening 160×110 mm)
Cell cultivation vessels:
The following tables show a selection of different cell cultivation vessels which can be used with the Universal Mounting Frame K100protected.