Universal Mounting Frame K100protected-Set
- The Universal Mounting Frame K100protected-Set is a flexible device for scanning and mechanical stages (cut-out 160 x 110 mm) to fix various cell cultivation vessels.
- It has been specifically designed for the use of large Petri dishes with a diameter of 78-90 mm.
- Two moveable, smooth running bridges with a variable clamping range allow an easy and quick fixation of the cell cultivation vessel.
- Depending on the type of cultivation vessel used, one of the four baseplates can be attached to the Universal Mounting Frame K100protected-Set with the enclosed screws.
- Three further baseplates for specific cultivation vessels are available on demand.
- For incubation, it is recommended to use the Universal Mounting Frame K100protected-Set in combination with a large incubator. The heating of the vessels is accomplished through the warm air inside the incubator.
- The pH-value (CO2-concentration) in the media can be adjusted by putting the CO2-Cover 100 on top of the frame and connecting it to a CO2 control unit.
- The frame can be leveled in the microscope stage by the 4 adjusting screws.
- The Universal Mounting Frame K100protected-Set is equipped with two spring clips. The spring clips provide for a firm fit of the cell cultivation vessel, especially when using oil or water immersion objectives.
- Inverse microscope with mechanical stage or scanning stage (cut-out 160×110 mm)
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Petri dish “35” (diameter 35-38 mm)
- Petri dish “60” (diameter 52-58 mm)
- Petri dish “100” (diameter 78-90 mm)
- POC-R + POC-R2 Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- µ-Slides (Ibidi)
- Object slides
- CO2-Cover K100-Set
- Setup K
Optional: Perfusion with Setup K
For perfusion, the Setup K is available. The Setup K has been developed for perfusion applications in combination with the Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set, the Universal Mounting Frame KP-Set lockable, or the Universal Mounting Frame K100protected-Set. It fits into the cut-outs (160 x 110 mm) of scanning or mechanical stages. Perfusion tubes and thin cables can be easily led into the interior of the Setup K through six silicone sealed openings.
In addition, a CO2-Cover with a movable glass can be used. The Setup K together with a Universal Mounting Frame Set is compatible to the CO2-Cover HP-MG. In combination with the CO2 control unit, the pH-value in the medium can be kept at an optimal level.