Heating Insert UP-Set 2000
- The Heating Insert UP-Set 2000 is designed for the stable heating of cell cultivation systems.
- With the CO2-Cover UP-Set and the Humidifier, the CO2 concentration and the humidity can be locally (around the cultivation chamber) increased when working inside large incubators.
- Because of its solid design, the insert has a high temperature constancy and thermal conductivity. Therefore, it is also suited for laser scanning microscopy.
- For the control of temperature, the TempController 2000 (or the TempModule S) is required. For a controlled CO2-atmosphere, the CO2-Controller 2000 (or the CO2 Module S) is necessary.
- The heating of the body is achieved by transistor stray power without disturbing switching pulses. Thereby, the insert can be used for electrophysiological experiments.
- Currently, we offer three exchangeable baseplates which can be attached to the insert with the enclosed screws. According to the mounted baseplate Petri dishes of different sizes, POC-Systems and object slides (max. 80 x 27 mm) can be used.
- A constant focus across the whole observation area is provided for because the insert can be adjusted correctly with the four adjusting screws.
- Two channels allow the routing of tubes, e.g. for perfusion applications.
- The Heating Insert UP-Set 2000 is suitable for most scanning and mechanical stages from ASI, Ludl, Märzhäuser, Prior etc. with a cut-out of 160 x 116 mm on upright microscopes.
All components and electrical units of the series 2000 are compatible with the components and modules of the S series by Zeiss (e.g. TempModule S).