Heatable Universal Mounting Frame M Series 2000
- Flexible Mounting Frame with an easy installation for the fixation of different objects on the fixed stage and the object guide.
- MH 2000: Circular (Ø 30 mm) and rectangular (10 x 30 mm) observation area, especially for Petri dishes (60 and 35).
- MH-L 2000: Rectangular observation area (47 x 21 mm), especially for the Lab-TeKTM-chamber (Nunc), chambered slides (Falcon) and normal slides.
- MH-R 2000: Circular observation area (Ø 30 mm), especially for Petri dishes (60 and 35).
- The objects can be clamped and freely positioned on the heated aluminium base plate by two moveable clamping bridges.
- The base plate (aluminium – printed board) is directly heated from below.
- For electric power supply and the control of the temperature, the TempController 2000-1 or 2000-2 is required.
- For an “open” and “closed” cultivation of cells and the perfusion of fluids, the POC R and POCmini cell cultivation system can be used.
- Inverse microscope with an object guide
All components and electrical units of the series 2000 are compatible with the components and modules of the S series by Zeiss (e.g. TempModule S).
Cell cultivation vessels:
- Petri dish 60mm
- Petri dish 35mm
- POC-R + POC-R2 Cell Cultivation System
- POCmini Cell Cultivation System
- Lab-Tek™ (Nunc®) and chambered slides (BD Falcon™)
- Microscope slides