Cooling/Heating Stage Version DMI Series
- The Cooling/Heating Stage replaces the standard fixed stage and enables the cooling and heating of objects on the microscope.
- The object guide and other accessories can be attached. All conventionally used cultivation vessels can be placed on the Cooling/Heating Stage.
- Solid design with a high thermal capacity and a high temperature stability.
- The opening for the objective is as small as possible to optimize the heat transfer. To additionally reduce the loss of heat through airflow at the observation opening, the supplied foam sleeves should be used.
- Recommended for electrophysiological experiments because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted.
- Heating-Cooling Circulator
- DMI6000 B with Object Guide
- Incubator BL (Heating only)
- Incubator BL-TIRF/LSM Black (Heating only)
The Cooling/Heating Microscope Stage can be used like the Heating Stage.