Heating Microscope Stage 2000 for DM IL Bio and DM IL Fluo
- The Heating Microscope Stage replaces the standard fixed stage and enables the heating of on the microscope.
- The object guide and other accessories can be attached. All conventionally used cultivation vessels can be placed on the Heating Microscope Stage.
- Solid design with a high thermal capacity and a high temperature stability.
- The opening for the objective is as small as possible to optimize the heat transfer. To additionally reduce the loss of heat through airflow at the observation opening, the supplied foam sleeves should be used.
- Ideal for electrophysiological experiments because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted.
- Operation is indicated by a green LED at the front. A self-resetting over-temperature switch ensures maximum operational safety.
To hold and move the cultivation vessel, an object guide and one of the following universal mounting frames is required:
- Universal Mounting Frame M
- Universal Mounting Frame MX
- DM IL Bio and DM IL Fluo with Object Guide
- Incubator L