Print This Page
Heating Microscope Stage Primo Vert
- Heating Microscope Stage for the inverted microscope Primo Vert by Zeiss.
- Due to an embedded controller, no additional control unit is needed.
- The Heating Microscope Stage Primo Vert permits a stable heating of cell cultivation systems on the microscope.
- The object guide and other accessories can be attached. All conventionally used cultivation vessels can be placed on the Heating Stage.
- Solid design with a high thermal capacity and a high temperature stability.
- Ideal for electrophysiological experiments, because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted.
- Easy operation: After the switch-on, the microscope stage heats up to 37°C automatically.
- Three LEDs for temperature control: