Heating Microscope Stages S
- The Heating Microscope Stage S is designed for the stable heating of cell cultivation systems on the microscope.
- The object guide and other accessories can be attached. All conventionally used cultivation vessels can be placed on the Heating Stage.
- Solid design with a high thermal capacity and a high temperature stability.
- The opening for the objective is as small as possible to optimize the heat transfer. To additionally reduce the loss of heat through airflow at the observation opening, the supplied foam sleeves should be used.
- Ideal for electrophysiological experiments, because no disturbing switching pulses are emitted.
- Operation is indicated by a green LED at the front.
- Built-in user safety: The heating of the stage is limited to 70°C by a thermal protector switch.
To hold and move the cultivation vessel, an Object Guide and one of the following Universal Mounting Frames are required:
- Universal Mounting Frame M
- Universal Mounting Frame MX
- Axio Observer with Object Guide
- Incubator XL S
The Heating Microscope Stage is also compatible to other XL-incubators of the series S.